I have finally finished the first draft of my latest novel, Discovery. It has been a long and somewhat frustrating
road, full of challenges.
However, I am pleased to say that I have finally managed to finish what I plan to be the third
novel in my Charlie Rowe series. I am also moving on with getting the second closer to publication. This week, I shall start
looking for new beta-readers, in case the ones I have now fail to come through for me.
That means I could publish two
detective novels this year. I also have two noveletts that I want to rewrite and expand, as well as several other stories
and novels that I hope to either finish, revise, or expand, as the case may be.
As always, much on my plate. As always,
I would rather have too many projects than not enough.